We are an All-in-One rental company! Our party store offers a wide range of rental and sales items for all types of events. We are also connected to TBK Equipment Rental which offers an assortment of tools and equipment to get any job done.
We encourage you to reserve your rentals well in advance, especially during the busy summer months. To make a reservation a 25% nonrefundable deposit is required. Until the deposit is received the rental items and dates will remain open for other clients to book. A bid is NOT a reservation.
Yes! Delivery and pickup is available at a minimal fee during our normal delivery hours. Delivery is to the door at street level. If delivery/pickup is desired to be taken up or down stairs, or to a distant location, additional fees may apply.
For pickup all items must be assembled, staked in their original containers, and in a single location ready for pickup. Items not meeting these requirements will be subject to an additional fee.
Yes! Full setup/takedown of all items can be provided at an additional cost, but arrangements must be made prior to the event date. Setup/takedown services are subject to availability.
In order to hold your reservation, we require a 25% nonrefundable deposit. Payment in full is required 30 days prior to the reservation. At that time reservations are considered confirmed and final and no refunds will be given on cancellations.
Prior to delivery, please ensure that the tent site is cleared of all obstructions and ready for tent setup. This includes making sure that we have access to the water source and electricity if needed. If possible, please mark the ground where you want the tent corners to sit. When the crew arrives, they will ask where you’d like the tent placed. We will then begin laying out the tent pieces. Once the frame of the tent is connected, we are no longer able to move the tent, so it is important to inform the crew immediately if there is a problem with the placement. If additional time and/or labor is needed to move the tent after the frame is connected additional charges may be added.
You are responsible for getting all permits required for the event. Different events require different permits through the city and/or county where you are hosting the event. Please make sure to contact the city or county clerk’s office with questions regarding permits. If permits are not obtained you, the client, will be responsible for all fines, fees, damages, liability, and expenses that could result.
Most city parks require permits and insurance in order to have a bounce house in a city park. Please contact the City Clerks Office to inquire about the requirements and to obtain the proper permitting. All fees, insurance, labor, and/or fines will be the financial responsibility of the client.
1. Select an area clear of all structures, trees, overhead wires, stumps, rocks, animal droppings, etc.
2. Use a tarp under the inflatable; DO NOT inflate it directly on the ground.
3.After it's inflated, anchor each corner of the inflatable with the stakes and ropes provided. DO NOT use the inflatable without anchoring it down.
4. Leave the blower continuously until you need to deflate the unit.
5.Inflatabes are designed for use by children. Adults are generally too heavy and could be injured or injure others. Adults are not permitted on the inflatable.
6. Children must be physically able to use the inflatable.
7. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
8. Limit the number of children using the inflatable at the same time. Try to group children by size to avoid injury of smaller/younger children.
9.Follow all rules listed on the side of the bounce house.
10. Remove shoes before using the inflatable.
11. No sharp or hard objects (glasses, jewelry, watches, casts, etc.) are permitted on the inflatable. Remove all items from pockets.
12. Food, drinks, gum, candy, etc. are choking hazards and therefore are not permitted while using the inflatable.
13. Jumping in only allowed inside the area enclosed by the safety netting. DO NOT jump on the loading platform.
14. No flips, somersaults, or body slamming allowed.
15. DO NOT permit children to play near the blower or behind the rear of the unit.
16. To prevent the spread of germs, children should wash their hands and faces before and after using the bounce house.